Friday, April 3, 2009

EAT SHIT

Soooooooooooooo Im just supposed to bite my tounge??

Whatever....you can bully me and degrade me and try to make me feel like I am in the wrong- BUT I KNOW I AM IN THE RIGHT. YOU, my friend, are in the wrong.

Who the fuck do you think you are anyway??

I am a strong woman. I was raised to stick up for myself and those I love. So when some COCKY asshole decides that he wants to take his pathetic life out on me and my friend while we are TRYING to fucking dance for him I am just supposed to ignore him and giggle and pretend I didn't hear how he said me and my friend are not worth TWO DOLLARS??

I'm sorry. Its just really hard for me to stand by and let that happen.

Also- I think its awesome how everytime I need you for something you are NOWHERE TO BE FOUND. NEVER. I tried to find you and let you know what that asshole said to us....but I couldnt find u anywhere- go figure.

So tomorrow I will come in to work early so we can have a little "meeting" in the office where you tell me AGAIN how I am in the wrong for fucking sticking up for myself. And I will bite my tounge ONLYYYYYYYYY because I need my job. NOT because I think you are right in ANY WAY.

But the truth is I fucking hate you. I despise you. Your a faggot fucking Republican. Get a life. Better yet- Go fuck your fat wife.





Sorry for all the CAPS. But obviously, I am pissed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment