Saturday, April 4, 2009

Endings

My boss freaked out on me again during the meeting. I mean REALLY?? Is it really THAT big of a deal that you feel the need to turn bright red and all your veins are bulging and you are spitting on me while you are fucking screaming at me??

Im sorry. I wont subject myself to verbal abuse and weirdness. Your club isnt even that great anymore. Your girls are busting their asses to make 200 dollars and all you care about is whether or not this IDIOT is comfortable and having a great time??? He insulted 2 of your best girls and you do nothing.

The best thing about Shotgun Willies is the amazing girls I met there.

I am going to be spending some time with my family and just AWAY from there.

Obviously I did not deserve the punishment....but in a way he gave me eexactly what I have been hoping for!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment