Sunday, January 11, 2009

Cheap Cowboys


Just went and got my nails done yay. All better now.

So last night at work was terrible. Nothing was good about last night. Money sucked. Stockshow cowboys are CHEAP ASSHOLES. And my friend is having a really bad time. GRRRRR

Why do men insist on degrading us and treating us like meat?? Seriously, I have no problem dancing NAKED for you however, please show me and my friends and co workers some fucking respect. Next time some loser tries to poke me in the asshole with a flimsy fucking dollar I just might flip out. OH, and jesus christ please take those disgusting fithy dollars out of your mouths people. GROSS. Ill admit, if it was a 20, 50, or hundred....i jussssst might take it with my mouth. maybe. BUT NOT YOUR STUPID FLIMSY TORN FUCKING ONE DOLLAR BILL.

man, I guess I have some pent up aggression from last night. It was miserable.

My job better redeem itself tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Fuck I HATE it when they make you work for a fucking dollar bill. Just respect that I'm dancing on stage for you and either place it on stage or give it to me nicely please. If you need my attention say "I'd like to see you after" or hand me a larger bill and I'll get the hint. $1 bills are the dirtiest most used bills anyhow! GROSSNESS

    ReplyDelete