Saturday, January 10, 2009

Greasy Salty Fries


I wok e p this morning super groggy...i walked straight to the bathroom and peed and got into a hot hot shower, i feel better now.

I did really well last night at work. S was in there ACTUALLY being nice. I think when I told him to fuck off last time that I cant handle him being over the line drunk - maybe he took note? maybe not? Meh, whichever way- he was tolerable last night ANNNNND I was the only girl there out of his favorites so yay for me I got all the $$$$$$. woot.

C was in there the beginning part of my shift, I feel sooooo bad for this man. I've known him almost 6 years and he has been coming into the club for at leas 15 years!! He is married to a girl named L that used to work at Shottys. They fell in love hard and have been ,arried now for the past 14 years Wellllllllllllllllllllllll L has a cocaine problem. They are getting divorced bc she has just done so many not forgivable things to him in the last years and its getting to be too much for him. C was damn near crying bc he found out that while he was away for the holidays visiting his son.....She fucked some other dude alllll over there house. Poor guy. L is a hooo bag. Coke whore. C is a good man and deserves a real woman ....Im gonna text him later and see how hes doing :(

J said he is coming in on Sunday and can't wait to see me....weird. He's weird. BUT he gives me ALOT of money :) well....alot for me :)


Last night I was starving when we left and WTF the housemom had NO FOOD left. ugh. Maybe thats a good sign bc the food was good? but daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn bitch needs to have a crisis stash of crackers! Or maybe I should just keep a crisis stash in my own locker? Anyway, I went to mcdonalds and ordered a big n tasty with just meat, cheese, ketchup and bread :) The lady was all "are you sure??" yes bitch, im sure. I scarfed the fries. oooh how I love greasy salty fries.


I hope I meet some cool people tonight at work that have lots of spending money!!!!!!!!! xoxoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. she did NOT say are you sure! way to be a rude cunt.

    ReplyDelete