Saturday, January 3, 2009

It's a new year at the Skin Bar...same ol shit.

Last night I had TONS of anxiety. ugh.

My night at work started off with me walking around the room looking as if I didnt know what I was doing (I didn;t). FINALLY, as I got up on stage 3 there was a very tall, bald, skinny dorky guy. with bad breath. He kept saying "wow honey your body is unreal" very VERY drunk slurrrrrrrrring. I said, "come for a lapdance with me, ya?" and he goes "DUH, of course"

Now this was my first dance of the night!!!!!! It was like 10 o'clock and I hadnt had a dance yet!!! so yes, I was happy :)

We get into the dance room and OH MY GOD this guy had naaaasty beer breath. GROSS. Brush your teeth boys!!!! We danced 3 songs and he gave me one hundred bucks. YESS! I was called to stage, but after my set we went back for more dances....danced 3 songs and this time he gave me 200. yipee!! We went to sit at the bar together bc he needed a beer....while at the bar he "gazed int my eyes" hahahah!!!! I seduced this drunken man BAD! LOL. we taslked a bit then he stood up and said "I gotta go now, my cab is waiting" I stood up to hug him and he pulled his wad o' cash out of his pocket, handed it all to me and said "you deserve it baby" LOL he was trying to talk sooo smooooth. gay. I walked him to the door, said my thank yous, then ran downstairs to put my money away in a safe place. I did not count it.

Soooooooooooooooooo I get upstairs and my friend S is there. He says "I saw you sitting over there with that guy....it made me a bot jealous" HHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!! GOOD!! I wasnt trying...I sat and flirted with S for the last hour or so of my shift....he was drunk (as usual) but this time we talked until last call and there was no time to do dances with him (thank god, i hate dancing with him) so he handed me 200 in dream girl chips and said "well i had gotten these for you...so i guess ill just give em to you now" (yesssss) so sweet!!

My night turned out well (miraculously)I stopped and got McDonalds and got some nuggets because I was STARVING.

Brian went and chopped a whole truckload of firewood and unloaded it up against the house this morning all while I was asleep! Hes a good man and now we are restocked on firewood wooop.

Work started off good for this year....lets hope it stays that way.

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment