Monday, January 5, 2009

Grocery Shopping

Sometimes I get super stoned and hit up my local King Soopers...fun times :)

Last night at work was alright. pretty normal. I miss my friend, but shes going through family stuff right now :( My heart bleeds for this girl!! She just can't catch a break lately...

So my secret santa (my cousin) brought me a lump of coal for christmas....meaning she forgot to get me something LOL. So I talked to her on myspace yesterday and said "babe, dont worry about my gift!! really its ok!" and i thought everything was fine....well my aunt just called me aand was lik e"omg d feels so bad!!!!" I told her to telll her i love her and seriously its no problem. (seems a TAD greedy to go askin for gifts way after christmas lol) ....so whatever


Theres a chick at work, we'll call her A. She can be a basketcase!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Probably because of all the cocaine that she does. I mean seriously, the girls has a problem. AND im l;aughing because last night she told me very nonchalantly that she was 26. YEAH RIGHT HONEY. maybe 10 years ago!!!!!! lol..i can be vicious sometimes.

B is up at Mary Jane snowboarding right now :) I love him and he loves snowboarding!! I hope hes having a good time.....

lazy days off are my fav!!!!

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment