Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Releasing the tension

I had a good cry today... I just needed it and it had been a while. I got into the bathtub, layed my head back to relax, then I started thinking about all the wrong things...and started to sob. ugh. Good thing B was out at the store. I got it out for a good 10 minutes then I washed my face, put eyedrops in and went on with it....

There's a fire burning in Boulder right now and its getting bad. It is out in the hills where there are a lot of family farms, so the horses and cattle all had to be relocated. :( Its sad because these people could lose everything they have. well...every material thing. The animals are all spooked. I hope everything turns out alright and Ill be watching the 9 news to see


So B has been asking me to make him some healthy snacks sooooo...I made him some yummy peanutbutterballs (haha balls) and out a squirt (haha squirt) of grape jelly on the inside. YUM

And I made some Applesauce Oatmeal cookies...they're good but next time I will probably add raisins since they are B's fav.


I texted my brother this morning "How are you feeling?" and he wrote back "Like Shit..


I wont let him bother me. well, Ill TRY. my cry today was probably my anxiety from him coming out of my body. No sense in crying over someone who will never know/believe you were even upset. Hes stuck inside his own walls of thoughts and I cannot open the door for him.

B has only 4 more classes left O THANK GOD. I hate it when he has to go there. We had amazing sex this morning :) It was so lovely.... we shall again tonite I suppose... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment