Friday, January 2, 2009

Welp. Here we go again.

Every year at the end of the year I start to reflect back on all the things I did and the things I am most happy about and the things I shoulda woulda coulda done. So I guess thats what makes people want to "change" at the beginning of the year always.

"im gonna start working out"
"im gonna go tanning EVERYDAY"
"im taking a long fucking vacation"

I get it because I've said all these things myself.....yet here I sit on my couch "burning a hole in it" as my babe would say :)

So now my thoughts go over to my friend that says "WTF why do people always want to "change" at the beginning of the year?? Don;t they realize that it doesnt take a special day to change?!" THAT'S why I love the girl (Well, one of the many awesome reasons!). Shes absolutely right.

I should just GET OFF MY ASSSSSSS and DO all the things that I sit here dreaming of.....

NOW

these are NOT "resolutions" by any means. Just things I have been thinking about:

Cooking Classes
Teeth Straightening
NEW CAR!!!
visits to my sister & mother
1 vacation with my sweetie


I dont think thats asking to much. All its gonna take is a bit of planning and a lot of WORKING and PATIENCE and SAVING :)

maybe I put too much of the stress on myself. Well, actually I completely do create it all myself.

One day at a time is all I can do




im excited yet nervous...!! I hope this time next year I can look back and be proud of myself

1 comment: