Thursday, January 15, 2009

emotionally shocked


My brother texted me randomly again last night to tell me another sob story.

Shawn: My grandad is getting married and leaving me out on the streets...now im homeless

Me: Hes not leaving you homeless!! You are a grown man and you need to take care of yourself! Have you been looking for a job?

Shawn: Whatever natalie, you can go to hell. Im tired of asking you for help and getting nothing in return

Me: ????????? You treat me like shit. Stop texting me with your complaining about EVERYTHING. get a job and get a life.

Shawn: You are dead to me. I fucking hate you you peice of shit.


????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????






I dont know what to say to that. I never returned the text and he never wrote back. I cant be treated this way anymore even if it mean I no longer talk to my idiot baby brother (for a while anyway)

The only time we ever talk anyway is when hes got a problem (which is always).

I'm over it.

1 comment:

  1. you know better than to have people treat you this way. i hope your time with your sister helps. :)

    ReplyDelete