Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Self Sabotage

He does it to himself and tries to make me and mom feel guilty. you know what, he DOES make me feel guilty. and I shouldn't.

Hes needs to learn to take control of his own life. I cannot do it for him. Happiness is created and if u stomp around with a bad attitude and a "woe is me" attitude then well YEA YOUR LIFE IS GONNA BE SHIT.

and how dare he treat my mother the way he does. Doesnt he see that she loves him and hurts for him? I hate to listen to my mom cry over things he's said or done. Hes so hurtful.

GROW UP ALREADY!!!!!!!!

I cant take much more of your guilt trips and manipulation. Our mother has done everything she can for you!!! Treat her with respect please.

GRRR...now that I got that out...

work tonite was GAY. What the hell was I thinking going in for a 4 to 10 shift. I know better. I just had a small burst of motivation to get up and get my ass to work and make that $$$$$$$$$$$ yeah.....well.....it didnt turn out quite like i planned. Although, I worked with a new DJ today who is friends with my good friend so that was fun...yay.


Gonna stay home tomorrow and thursday and try to get some good lovie time in with my B before he leaves on Sunday to go to Iowa for work. He should only be gone for 1 week this time. I will surely miss him :(

baaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh nothing more to say xoxo

1 comment:

  1. He's so young...remember how you were when you were his age.
    I know I wasn't thinking straight. I'm sure I was plenty mean to my mother, too. He will grow out of it soon.

    ReplyDelete